New to PEO? A PEO provides you with comprehensive HR outsourcing through a co-employment arrangement, which means the PEO contractually shares some of your employer responsibilities.
Offer Better Benefits
Attract top talent and boost retention with Fortune 500® caliber benefits
Stay on top of changing legislation, like Health Care Reform and FLSA.
Reduce administrative HR to-dos with additional resources.
Gain specialized HR expertise without increasing headcount.
PEO's saves companies on average $1,185 per employee per year! For a 50 person company that's $59,250 a year.
Industry Leading Technology Platform
- Cloud Based
- HR Management
- Time & Labor
- GL Mapping
- 3rd Party Apps
- Payroll administration and paycheck distribution
- W-2 preparation
- Web-based payroll and HR reports
- General ledger upload
- Paid time off tracking
- Direct deposit
- Medical benefit plans
- Dental benefit plans
- Vision benefit plans
- Supplemental benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
HR & RETIREMENT
- Policies and procedures
- Employee handbook
- New hire support
- Employee development
- Health care reform
- Discipline and termination procedures
- Retirement planning
RISK MGMT &
- Workers’ compensation coverage and claims resolution
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Safety reviews and OSHA assistance
- Employment law posters